Dave Minich, CFP®
Vice President, Applied Financial Concepts, Inc.
I have literally grown up in the financial service industry from starting at Applied Financial Concepts at age fourteen until coming on full time after graduating college. I specialize in developing custom designed financial plans for individuals and businesses by keeping informed on the constantly shifting regulatory and economic environment that we live in. This allows me to provide the best possible solutions to clients—translating the broader environment to their personal lives.
Education and Certifications:
· CFP® - CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
· CLU® - Chartered Life Underwriter®
· Life, Variable, Accident & Health licensed
· Series 7 and 63 licensed
· Bachelor of Arts – Wittenberg University
Outside of Work, You'll Find Me:
· Spending time with my wife and children
· Coaching my son in his various sporting activities
· Watching my daughter’s dance recitals
· Sporting clays
· Giving back to the community with my involvement in Akron Torchbearers
I have participated in several Tough Mudder obstacle races and continue to sign up for more. I love the mental and physical challenge and camaraderie of fellow Mudders.